Friday Piper and Mommy went for a Girl Day at the mall. I had been thinking about getting her ears pierced since September but I had to do some research. I also wanted to get them pierced before she was old enough to understand what was happening. I went to a couple of places to make sure they would do both ears at the same time. Finally found somewhere that had 2 workers to peirce at the same time. She did great! Of course, she cried at the moment of impact but then they gave her a sucker and she was happy. Now, she doesn't like me cleaning them 3x a day but she really does like them in the mirror. She looks at them all the time:)
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Piper's Milestone
Friday Piper and Mommy went for a Girl Day at the mall. I had been thinking about getting her ears pierced since September but I had to do some research. I also wanted to get them pierced before she was old enough to understand what was happening. I went to a couple of places to make sure they would do both ears at the same time. Finally found somewhere that had 2 workers to peirce at the same time. She did great! Of course, she cried at the moment of impact but then they gave her a sucker and she was happy. Now, she doesn't like me cleaning them 3x a day but she really does like them in the mirror. She looks at them all the time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment