Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Luncheon for our Widows, Widowers and Single Again in God's Care Groups





This is the table I decorated:)













When I was child there was a sweet lady named Liz Burris and she planned a Widows luncheon at our church every December.  By the way, she still plans it:)  My Dad would lead the kids in singing Christmas Carols for them at their luncheon and my Mom would help make the lunch.  I have now share this tradition with my church home and this is our third year hosting a Christmas luncheon for this special group of Christians.  This year we had about 150-200 people in attendance.  Now my kids are singing the Christmas Carols:)  The tables were beautiful!  There were about 20 different talented ladies that came and set their table.  Our Kitchen Krew made a delicious lunch.  The teens did an outstanding job serving our honored guests and so many others helped with the invitations, programs and favors.  I hope everyone was blessed by being there:)









1 comment:

  1. Pictures just don't do those tables justice, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete