| Whooohoo! We hit the beach:) |
| Piper I found a shell:) |
| Mom look! |
| Daddy please take me surfboardin':) |
| WE like FULL SUN and NO clouds! |
| San Carlos Gulf Shores, Al |
| Pirate and Princess Breakfast @ The Hangout |
| What's a Pirate's favorite letter? RRRRRRR! |
| Even a Princess can be a Pirate:) |
| Piper and some of her friends are making a mermaid in the sand. |
| Haley came for a visit. |
| Piper decorated her room for her Beach Party. She's enjoying a popscicle and watching Max and Ruby. |
| BUSTED!!!! 2 little monkeys jumping on the bed.... |
| Nana and Andrew enjoying their ice cream. |
| Look, a Lizard! |
| Scoops was our ice cream spot back in the day so it was nice to enjoy it with our kids:) |
| Does everyone see that I am "in" the water? |
| Busy Bee with her buckets and shovel at Crab Trap. |
| Please just one decent picture. |
| Mom I want the rainbow one. |
| TCBY |
| Mommy, Please can we go in the shark store? |
| Mommy was brave and picked up a hermit crab! |
| Gator Tooth necklace |
| Daddy I want to touch the shark! |
| Look at my bumps! ( He means his chest muscles.) |
| Mommy take a picture of me with my new mermaid shirt. |
| Alligator Alley Summerdale, Al |
| Just hatched in Sept 2011 |
| Gator chomp! |
| Go Andrew! Surfin' USA |
| Mom did you see that? |
| Daddy and Piper and Papa Rowe and Andrew are a little too far out. |
| Notice again I am in the water waiting to catch a wave with Andrew. |
| Happy Birthday Dear Papa Rowe....Happy Birthday to you:) |
| I got you Piper! Be still my heart:) |
| Andrew found a sea turtle rolling in the waves. We took a quick picture and then Daddy released it way out in the deep. |
| Ok last one, I'm in the water again:) |
| The Pool is really more my style:) |
| Sea and Suds |
| The Hangout for dinner |
| FOAM Party |
| Can you see him? He liked to disappear into the bubbles. |
| That was so awesome! Did you see us beat the LSU guys? |
| Mommy I want to ride the Merry Go Round. She really meant the Ferris Wheel. |
| Dad, I know you are like a pro golfer. (And this is when Daniel beamed with pride) |
| Golf Lesson 101 |
| The HOT sign is ON! |
| Healthy breakfast for our trip back:) |
Looks like lots of fun! I always enjoy the beach. Even if it is cloudy. :)
ReplyDelete